The Chieftains 3
'The Chieftains 3' was recorded over just a few days in London's Air Studios, owned by Beatles' producer George Martin, using what were at the time pioneering new recording techniques. The album features Pat Kilduff, a professional lilter from Athlone, who had never before ventured outside Westmeath, and The Chieftains delighted in showing him the sights of London in between recording.
- Strike the Gay Harp, Lord Mayo, The Lady on the Island, The Sailor on the Rock
- Sonny's Mazurka, Tommy Hunt's Jig
- Eibhlí Gheal Chiún ní Chearbhaill, Delahunty's Hornpipe
- The Hunter's Purse
- The March of the King of Laois
- Carolan's Concerto
- Tom Billy's, The Road to Lisdoonvarna, The Merry Sisters
- Ghaoth Aneas
- Lord Inchiquin
- The Trip to Sligo
- An Raibh Tú ag an gCarraig?
- John Kelly's Slide, Merrily Kiss the Quaker, Denis Murphy's